Custom Header

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Welcome To My World: Part 4

Jeffery
Jacob
Christopher

Okay so we had decided that my sister should move in. Things had been going well, we had a few hiccups but always worked them out. The kids had no idea who was in charge and would take advantage of the situation. My sister's boyfriend started using again, so we sat down with her and said that he was no longer allowed around any of the children. She was upset, but listened. A few days after that conversation she left! Two weeks before Christmas of 2011. She never said bye to her kids or us. I had three heartbroken boys, that didn't understand why their mom would do that. It's been a year and a half since she left. The boys are flourishing! They have hurts that I will never know but I will try to understand. I wake up knowing that I am now a mother of six. I work, I cook, I clean, I do laundry, the list goes on and on. Me and my husband now have permanent custody over Jeffery 10, Jacob 9, and Christopher 7. We aren't the everyday average family, what does that even mean? What is average? Well I know you have been waiting to see pics of these handsome fellows, so here you go!




No comments:

Post a Comment