Custom Header

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Welcome to My World: Part 1

Hi my name is Emily, I am part of the Marketing Department of Sensory Goods. I am honored that they chose me to write one of the first blogs. Let me just open the door and welcome you into My World. It consists of my husband, my SIX children, and my job. Really it's not That bad, it's just really busy! Me and my husband have been married for 10 years this coming July.


Heidi
Isaac
Chloe
Yeah that's us! Our lives are one awesome roller coaster ride! Each and every day is a learning experience for me; being a wife and a mother. It was never in my Wildest dreams to have 6 children. So let me explain how this came to be. Me and my husband have been blessed with three kiddos of our own. Heidi who is 11, Chloe who is 9, and Isaac who is 7. We had talked and decided that Isaac would be the last addition to our family, so we took the steps to make sure there would be no more Little Howell's running around! Little did we know Big things were happening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment